Day 12 – What skills do you want to acquire and why?

Nalin Sahu
By -
0


 Hola friends,

It is a pleasure to have you with me today. I am currently on my day 12 of journaling ideas for 21 days.

Today is also not too late, you can start the writing process with me by joining in.

I believe you are following my older blogs, if yes “Thank you so much for reading my blogs” and if no “After this blog, you can check my website. The link is – https://motivationshalachargeyourselves.blogspot.com/ , Thank you so much for reading my blog in advance. “

To continue talking about skills, to accomplish any task whether it is as a content creator, in a professional role, or even in a personal activity like cooking and cleaning, skills are essential, without skills, we can`t do the task accurately.

The skills have 3 levels, beginner, intermediate, and advanced, At the beginner level we know all the basic steps, like how to start the task or how to do the task. And there may be no perfection.

At the intermediate level, we know more than the beginner level, also we know: how we can do the same task with perfection, less error, and less mistake.

 And at the advanced level, we know that the advanced level of the same work includes more accuracy and error-free and in this level, less time is required in comparison to other levels.

 In beginner-level tasks, it takes lots of time but in advanced level, it takes less time as before. If you are not getting the point, let`s think about cooking, we all do cooking at least Maggie we all can make, and yes at surviving level cooking we all know I believe. The first-time cooking was the worst experience, it took hours in preparation of 2 minutes Maggie and lots of wastage, but after few attempts, now? Things get better, now we can prepare Maggie in different - different styles. Right?

Well, we are not going to talk about Maggie's preparation or how many types we can prepare, but yes, we are going to talk about skills. While preparing Maggie also, we need skills and i.e. Cooking skills. So, come to the journaling topic:

The topic of the day –

The skills you want to acquire and why

Before I start to explain the topic, I want to introduce myself. My name is Nalin and I hold the position of Senior Software Engineer at a prestigious company. What about you? (You can use my comment section to introduce yourself, Sounds good 😊)

In my case, right now I need 3 skills, at the advanced level, the lists are Full-Stack development, Video Editing, and writing. As I mentioned earlier, I’m a software engineer and my skill level are intermediate-level experience in full-stack development. And, my goal is to improve my skills and to reach an expert level in this field.

I recently started my social media channel (link is mentioned at the top, please visit my Instagram and Facebook accounts, do follow, like, and comment), to grow in this field, I need to know video editing at least, at an intermediate level, in writing, I need to improve my writing skill to grow in blogging, there are many more skills I want to develop and increase the level, but these 3 are at the top, first I will work on this then only I will think about other.

Skills can be personal and professional. if you are confused, take time and make a list of what you are doing right now, and what task needs your extra efforts

Now, to improve our skills, we need to work daily and continuously for improvement, one-day hustle will not help us, also we need proper planning and strategies, not only on a mental level plan, we need to write our plan on paper. Because paper plans are more likely to finish as compared to mental plans. Also, in preparation you need to plan all the necessary details like, what needs to improve, why needs to improve, how needs to improve, check with elders for guidance, make goals, and divide into daily, weekly, monthly yearly tasks.

If you are a beginner, then start with daily and weekly goals, after all completion give yourself a treat, and start working on the next segments. We can easily measure the small – small goals, if required make changes according to you. By following these simple strategies, you can easily start you journey for developing any kind of skills, either professionally or personally. Now we come to the end of our discussion.

At this moment, I am leaving.

Tomorrow, I will come back with the new journaling topic. Please share your thoughts in the comment section regarding this blog. Do it without hesitation. You won't be charged for it.

And, if you want me some other topic to cover, you can suggest me, and I will include it in the blog as a journal. Feel free, to do whatever topic comes to mind, you send me in Contact Us form.

Thank you in advance.

We will meet tomorrow with a new topic

Goodbye. 

Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)