Day 13 - Something you want a second chance on?

Nalin Sahu
By -
0

Hola friends,

It is a pleasure to have you with me today. I am currently on my day 13 of journaling ideas for 21 days. Today is also not too late, you can start the writing process with me by joining in.

I believe you are following my older blogs, if yes “Thank you so much for reading my blogs” and if not “After this blog, you can check my website. The link is – https://motivationshalachargeyourselves.blogspot.com/ , Thank you so much for reading all my blogs.”

This life sucks, I need to restart my life.

I spoiled my life and not even God can correct it.

 or

If I get a chance to change my life, I can change the whole scenario.

blah blah blah...

I bet you have come across these kinds of jokes in your life, you heard or maybe read on Facebook or Instagram, or reels or heard from your friends. If I get a second chance, I will do great, or better than this time.

I have one question Why didn`t give your 100% the first time?

Who stops you?

What is the guarantee that after getting a second chance you will not repeat the mistakes, you had made?

Let`s continue on today`s discussion or the journaling topic:

The topic of the day –

Something, you want a second chance on?

Before starting the discussion, I want to introduce myself. My name is Nalin and I hold the position of Senior Software Engineer at a prestigious company. What about you? (You can use my comment section to introduce yourself, Sounds good 😊)

To continue our discussion, in my case, sometimes I feel, if I knew earlier: investment in a mutual fund is very risky, only if you have not correctly researched and invested, creating videos for YouTube, Facebook or Instagram is not a waste of time, even writing a blogs post is not boring, people can read if I write. Doing all this can help me in creating my digital identity. Doing only a study will not be sufficient. If I started earlier, today I would be at some great place.

Yes, right. you are right; I need a second chance, a fresh start in life, and to rectify all the mistakes I have made. And then the scenario will be different and I will be at… Wait.

Hold on!

After restarting, how am I supposed to know what I didn't need to repeat?

Who will tell me; What I need to rectify?

What do I need to start?

Who will guide me?

Or if someone told me what need to do or what not to do. Will I listen?

Or I will be busy with tasks or problems which were important at that time.

Didn't get it? right.

Let me explain with an example:

Assume, I successfully restart my life and get a second chance at the student phase and then someone will ask me to invest in Mutual funds or start creating videos or writing a blog post, your future will be good or it will help you, etc. Will I do?

No, as my nature, my priority would be to study and study only. When I was a student, I was a smart and bright student. My teachers and professors liked me because I was good at academics. I actively participated in extracurricular activities.

I was getting pocket money but the whole money was spent on me, not on saving. If I save it, the saving would be to buy something I like. In my 10th standard, I bought a phone for myself, by the saving of 1 year of pocket money.

During my graduation, I spent energy on my studies and teaching. Teaching helps me in my studies.

Getting a second chance is acting like a loop. Did you observe every time you start something with enthusiasm and then the thought you got… "If I started it earlier, this time the situation would be different" and immediately, all enthusiasm vanished, and it was replaced with disappointment and frustration.

Correct! Now tell me, does it matter if we start today, how could it be late, if we start today? And if we start working on our ideas today, doesn't mean we got the idea today. It was always in mind that one day, we would start, we started today, and I feel today is the one day, we were planning for. For you also, today is the "One Day". Start working on your vision. Just because of, the thought of getting a second chance and doing better, usually, people don't start working on their ideas, and some people will never start. This is the correct time. Do it!

And you know if somehow, we can restart our life, we will repeat the same mistake, or maybe will do worse than this. And then tell me; Is it worth doing the same task and wasting time to rectify mistakes that we already made? Or just go with the flow, learn from and don't repeat the same in the upcoming task, so you don`t feel for a second chance.

Or think! Maybe, the last time we had success in restarting life.

All things have their time zone, whether it is your graduation completion, or maybe business start, or anything, just trust the process, and believe this is the right time to do the task, avoid the loop of a second chance, just give your 100% to your current self, and see the magic, time is very powerful, it can lead you anywhere either at the top or in the hell. Now we come to the end of our discussion.

At this moment, I am leaving.

Tomorrow, I will come back with the new journaling topic. Please share your thoughts in the comment section regarding this blog. Do it without hesitation. You won't be charged for it.

And, if you want me some other topic to cover, you can suggest me, and I will include it in the blog as a journal. Feel free, to do whatever topic comes to mind, you send me in Contact Us form. 

Follow my Instagram and Facebook page, so you will get information about when I am publishing new blogs, also here you will get quotes and affirmations for your daily life positivity and you can use it for what's app status. 

Subscribe and press the bell icon to my YouTube channel, soon you will get written information in video format.

All social media links are at the top and bottom of the page.

Thank you in advance.

We will meet tomorrow with a new topic

Goodbye. 

Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)