I am
filled with joy being with you today. I am currently on my 10th day of
journaling ideas for 21 days.
This
is also a good day to start your journaling journey. Start the writing process
with me by joining me.
Today
“our version” is the topic of discussion.
Yes, versions.
Every passing year, month, weeks even days, we are not the same as previous
one. Not even mentally only, but physically as well. Our skin, hair, cells, RBC
WBC all are changing either dying or new ones forming. And mentally we are
growing every passing day with new experiences either positively or negatively.
But yes, we are not the same as previous, we are changing.
Change is good, and positive changes are even very good, it`s outstanding.
So further, without wasting our time, let`s come to the topic of the day:
The topic
of the day –
How you`re different now compared to
this time last year
Before
I begin, I want to introduce myself. My name is Nalin and I hold the position
of Senior Software Engineer at a prestigious company. What about you? (You can
use my comment section to introduce yourself, Sounds good 😊)
To
continue, last year, this time I was in Hyderabad, Telangana India. And
planning to move to my old city Bangalore, Karnataka India. I started my career
in Bangalore, and due to project requirements, I had to move there. I was very
happy because I was going to start a new journey professionally with a new
client. Also, nervous because relocating to a new city is challenging. But yes,
I was happy.
Writing blogs, I started last year, but stopped, and this year I started
again and now I have many ideas for blogging, it`s all techniques that last
time I didn’t use. While I was observing my last year, by reading the diary, I
found that I had changed a lot. I am finding myself an upgraded version of
myself compared to the previous year. Lots of skills I have improved. And, this
time I have a plan and strategy to grow, last time I was not aware of anything
like that. For improve, I continuously work on myself, I have developed skills
by learning, and most importantly I learned from my mistakes. I know now, what
I don`t need to repeat. And in my opinion, this is important for everyone.
I followed some practices like
reading more books, not only reading but re-reading also. Try to find practical
ways to implement those techniques. Working on habit formation because correct
habits is very important, by developing habits lots of tasks can be automated
without thinking or giving attention. You can also improve your life by changing
your habits. Now I know how to respond or react, and how to avoid non-important
stuff.
You can also change yourself by adopting life-changing ideas like positive habit formation, making day and night routines and following them, improving your soft skills like – communication skills, social skills, exercise or walking, any kind of muscle movement, etc. You will witness your upgraded version by following these techniques is lots better than before. For today, this is sufficient.
At this moment, I am leaving.
Tomorrow, I will come back with the new journaling topic. Please share your thoughts in the comment section regarding this blog. Do it without hesitation. You won't be charged for it.
And, if you want me some other topic to cover, you can suggest me, and I will include it in the blog as a journal. Feel free, to do whatever topic comes to mind, you send me in Contact Us form. Thank you so much in advance.
We will meet tomorrow with a new topic
Goodbye.


Post a Comment
0Comments