It
brings me joy to be with you today. Today is my 9th day of 21 days of journaling
ideas.
You
can start your journaling journey today as well. Join me and initiate the
process of writing with me.
After
waking up, what is your first thought?
Yes
today, yesterday, or the day before yesterday.
Don`t
know?
Okay,
think about today only. Or write it in my comment section, or in your blog or
website and share the link with me, or you can write in dairy. Or you can send
me directly through the Contact Us page.
It is important to control our thoughts just after waking up, this is a very
crucial time. This time our brains are not so conscious, if you can set any
goal for the day, it will help you to make your day productive. Many books
suggest that making a to-do list will be the first take of the day is a good
habit. we all are making mental to-do list, but the best way is to keep the to-do
list in written form, it will help you to remember and by doing this you can
plan your day in advance.
As
you already know today, we will talk about the importance of thought, especially,
morning thought. So, the title is:
The topic
of the day –
The first thought when you wake up.
Before starting, I'd like to introduce myself – Hello, my name is Nalin and I`m a married working woman. I am Working in a prestigious company and designated as a Senior Software Engineer. What about you? (You can use my comment section to introduce yourself, Sounds good 😊)
Let's carry on
with our conversation on morning thought. Morning thought for me: waking up
with positive affirmation, it gives me the courage to start my day, I show
gratitude and thanks god for a new day and my good health. I made a to-do list
for today. I have recently started Instagram and Facebook, and my thought was
how to grow my audience, I searched, what will be the correct time for the
blog, Instagram posts, and Facebook posts. Generally, I post a blog on
Blogger at 10:35 pm IST and Instagram and Facebook posts after 11 pm IST, but I
got to know 9 am IST is the best time, also for Facebook the best times are 7
am – 9 am IST, 1 pm to 3 pm IST, and 7 pm to 9 pm IST, and for Instagram, the best
time is between 6 pm – 9 pm IST. I am in India, so all the time is in IST only.
With this, I plan my whole day how I will post my blogs and content for
Facebook and Instagram. I checked my status on all platforms. These are my
first thoughts and after this, I follow my morning routines.
Can you tell me
what you did?
No worries, take
your time.
Let me tell you
some general ideas for the best productive morning though, after waking up
first thing will be gratitude towards God, nature, or anyone whom you
admire, and say thanks for the beautiful morning and healthy body. Make a list
of things that need to be done before the end of the day. Don`t try to remember
yesterday`s bad memory or any bad moment, just, think about today with a
positive perspective. Today is a new day, so start with a fresh idea, without
any previous day tension, prepare some affirmations for you, very effective and
powerful affirmations, if you want me to create some for you, contact me, and I
will help you, the positive affirmation can help you for start your day,
prepare some morning routine and follow, this all thing will help you to make
your day productive with less waste of time.
This is my way to start the day with positive thoughts. You can also make it for yourself, and start following, it is very helpful.
Or You can share with me your idea, and I will adapt.
At this moment, I am leaving.
Tomorrow, I will come back with the new journaling topic. Please share your thoughts in the comment section regarding this blog. Do it without hesitation. You won't be charged for it.
And, if you want me some other topic to cover, you can suggest me, and I will include it in the blog as a journal. Feel free, to do whatever topic comes to mind, you send me in Contact Us form.
Thank you in advance.
We will meet tomorrow with a new topic
Goodbye.


Post a Comment
0Comments