Hola friends,
It is a pleasure to
have you with me today. I am currently on my day 14 of journaling ideas for 21
days. You are not late; you can start the writing process by referring to my
older blogs.
I believe you are following my older blogs, if yes “Thank you so much for reading my blogs” and if not “After this blog, you can check my website. The link is – https://motivationshalachargeyourselves.blogspot.com/ , Thank you so much for reading my blog in advance.”
“Main udna chahta hoon, daudna chahta hoon,
girna bhi chahta hoon… bus rukna nahi chahta.” – Yeh jawaani hai deewani.
“Bhagwan ke
bharose na baithiye, kya pata bhagwan hamare bharose baitha ho.” – Hera
Pheri
“Main apni
favorite hoon.” –Jab we met
“Khul ke ro
nahi sakogi, toh khul ke has kaise paogi?” –Dear Zindagi
“All izz
well” –3 Idiots
“Kitne
aadmi the?” –Sholay
“Mhari
choriya chhoro se kam hai kay!” –Dangal
Or…
“They may
take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!” –Braveheart
“I don't
want to survive. I want to live.” –12 Years a Slave.
“You is
kind. You is smart. You is important.” –The Help.
“After all,
tomorrow is another day!” –Gone With the Wind.
“Keep your
friends close, but your enemies closer.” –The Godfather, Part II.
“Why so
serious?” –The Dark Knight.
“I'm as mad
as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!” –Network
Powerful! Right?
I can bet, you heard it, also you use this or any other dialogs in your everyday life. Generally, dialogs are like quotes, and we use them often in funny ways or sometimes for positive flow. The same happens in the movie also, we observe, that the hero and heroines are using dialog, and with the perfect scenes, it becomes Impactful. Right?
Well, now we can come to the journaling topic:
The topic of the day –
Your Favorite Quotes.
Before I start a conversation, let me introduce myself to newly joined people. My name is Nalin and I hold the position of Senior Software Engineer at a prestigious company. What about you? (You can use my comment section to introduce yourself, Sounds good 😊).
Actually, dialog or
quotes are compelling. It gives instant
mental peace, virtual energy, and a boost to you. Take one piece of advice, set
some dialogue for you either from any movie or you can create for yourself, it makes
sense that you are the superhero or heroine of your life, or maybe a villain,
the choice is yours. Jokes apart, let me talk about myself, when I am feeling
low or frustrated, my go-to quotes are:
“On the earth, I can do anything either good or bad. There is no limitation, nature allows me to use all resources, and even the universe is ready to help me. I don’t think so, I have any reason not to do anything. Just do it, I want only one opportunity for me out of many.”
These few are my go-to quotes, and they helps me a lot to keep myself calm. Do the same for you, and I am sure that will help you too.
Now we come to the end of our discussion. At this moment, I am leaving. Tomorrow, I will come back with the new journaling topic.
Please share your thoughts in the comment section regarding this blog.
Do it without hesitation. You won't be charged for it. And, if you want me some other topic to cover,
you can suggest me, and I will include it in the blog as a journal. Feel free, to
do whatever topic comes to mind, you send me in Contact Us form.
Also, follow my Instagram and Facebook page, so you will get information about when I am publishing new blogs, also here you will get quotes and affirmations for your daily life positivity and you can use them for your WhatsApp status.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and soon you will get all information in video format.
All social media links are at the top and bottom of the page.
Thank you in advance.
We will meet tomorrow
with a new topic
Goodbye.

.webp)
Post a Comment
0Comments