Hola
friends,
It is
a pleasure to have you with me today. I am currently on my day 20 of journaling
ideas for 21 days. You can start your writing journey today onwards, by
referring to my older blogs.
I
believe you are following my older blogs, if yes “Thank you so much for reading
my blogs” and if not “After this blog, you can check my website. The link is – https://motivationshalachargeyourselves.blogspot.com/ ,
Thank you so much for reading my blog in advance.”
In the journey of achieving everything, usually we forget about ourselves.
We are not giving attention to ourselves, ignoring that taking care of ourselves is an important part of life.
Correct?
Tell me last time, when you think about yourself or how important you are to you?
If your body will not work for you or your mind will
not in control, how difficult your life would be?
Right?
See your surroundings, you can get what I am trying to convey to you.
Well, to
continue our discussion, our journaling topic:
The topic of the day –
A love letter to yourself.
Before
I start let me introduce myself, My name is Nalin
and I hold the position of Senior Software Engineer at a prestigious company.
What about you? (You can use my comment section to introduce yourself, Sounds
good 😊)
The topic title is funny, right?
But it is important.
Today, I am going to write a love letter to myself and you also do the same with me for yourself.
This is important for you. Write and keep it with you.
If you don`t feel, no need to share
it with me or with anyone. But do it, write to yourself. Now.
My love letter to myself is:
Dear
Nalin,
How are you?
I
know you love your name so much; you love the sound of your name.
Today I wanna thank to you;
Thank you so much, Nalin! Thank you for everything.
Thank you for not settling for less.
Thank you for believing in yourself while others were not.
Thank you for all the hard work you have done for our bright future.
I understand that in the process of showing a strong you, sometimes your inner strength gets devasted, but you didn't stop.
You wait, you rest and with new enthusiasm, with great positive self, you start again.
You never doubt your ability, strength, and your vision.
If you want anything, you prepare yourself to get it.
You allow yourself to see the dreams and you do everything to fulfill them.
You never stop just because the situation is not in your favor, you stand for yourself in any kind of situation, without thinking of consequences, and you never wait for others to do favor to you.
You always create your path, without thinking about the trends, and I know you will continue this journey in the same way with a better self.
After all, each victory made you invincible.
Others can see the strong Nalin, only I know how you become the one Nalin.
One advice, never doubt on yourself in the future, you are capable of achieving everything you wish or you dreamed about, you are your role model, just relax and work one small task at a time, this is just a journey, and your goal is not far but not near as well.
Just work on your goal, I am with you.
Be brave like always you do, and soon you will be near to your goal.
Your
soul,
Nalin
Confuse?
No idea what you can write or how to write? Correct?
Or don’t know where you can start?
Take my advice start by thanking yourself.
Say, thanks to you for everything you have done. And start writing, definitely, you will get some word for you. Or take reference from my letter.
Now I am concluding this blog. At this moment, I am leaving.
Tomorrow is the last day of this journey. I will come up with new idea for the next steps.
Please share your thoughts in the comment section regarding this blog.
Do it without hesitation. You won't be
charged for it.
If you want me some other topic to cover, you can suggest me, and I will cover that in my new blog journey.
Feel free, to do whatever topic comes to
mind, you send me in Contact Us form.
Follow my Instagram and Facebook page, so you will get information about when I am publishing new blogs, also here you will get quotes and affirmations for your daily life positivity and you can use them for your WhatsApp status.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and soon you will get all the information in video format.
All social media links are at the top and bottom of the page.
Thank
you in advance.
We
will meet tomorrow with a new topic


Post a Comment
0Comments