Day 19 – Write about your week.

Nalin Sahu
By -
0

Hola friends,

It is a pleasure to have you with me today. I am currently on my day 19 of journaling ideas for 21 days. You are not too late; you can start the writing process by referring to my old blogs.

I believe you are following my older blogs, if yes “Thank you so much for reading my blogs” and if not “After this blog, you can check my website. The link is – https://motivationshalachargeyourselves.blogspot.com/ , Thank you so much for reading my blog in advance.”

So today, I will tell you my weekly observation for myself, maybe it will help you in observing your week. Be with me till the end of the blog.

Well, without wasting time come to the journaling topic:
 
The topic of the day –

                                        Write about your week.

Before I start a conversation, let me introduce myself to newly joined people. My name is Nalin and I hold the position of Senior Software Engineer at a prestigious company. What about you? (You can use my comment section to introduce yourself, Sounds good 😊)

Today is Sunday, and my weekly progress is here:

I got a nice number of views on my blogs, and for this: thank you so much to all of you, without your support, it is never possible. 

I prepared content for all social media for a week yesterday itself. Yes! By doing this it helps me in posting on time. 

And I have been consistent for 15 days. My YouTube is showing progress, not so much but yes, for me it is a great number as compared to 0.

On the Facebook page, my posts are doing well, I have started gaining the attention of other users, same for Instagram, Facebook groups, etc. social media also. 

I am posting regularly you can check my social media; the social media posts can help you create an affirmation list, motivational quotes, or daily quotes. 

You can use it for yourself, or your status or you can share it with your friends also.

My reels and shorts are performing well, and every week I am improving my content quality also. 

Soon, I will implement a color theme, so you will see a different version of MotivationShala. 

I wish to create MotivationShala as a brand, and I am working on this. I believe that with your help and support, I will definitely be successful. 

This is my weekly plan. 

You can think about your week. 

What you achieved last week. 

Now, I am done, I come to the end of our discussion. At this moment, I am leaving. You can send me your opinion on your week's statistics.
 
Tomorrow, I will come back with the new journaling topic. Please share your thoughts in the comment section regarding this blog. 

If you want to cover some other topic, you can suggest me, and I will include it in the blog as a journal. Feel free, to do whatever topic comes to mind, you send me in Contact Us form.

Follow my Instagram and Facebook page, so you will get information about when I am publishing new blogs. 

Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and soon you will get all information in video format.

All social media links are at the top and bottom of the page
 
Thank you in advance.
 
We will meet tomorrow with a new topic
 
Goodbye. 




Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)