Day 21 – What you've learned by the end of this 21-day journaling?

Nalin Sahu
By -
0



Hola friends,

Today is day 21 of 21 days of journaling ideas. The last writing day of 21 days of journaling. It is a pleasure to have you with me till the last day of journaling.

Well, today is the last day for journaling topics doesn`t mean I will stop writing. I have some other plans, and at the end of this blog, you will get my plans.

This is my last journal idea doesn`t mean you cannot start. You can refer to my older blogs and start your writing journey today onwards.

I believe you are following my older blogs, if yes “Thank you so much for reading my blogs” and if not “After this blog, you can check my website. The link is – https://motivationshalachargeyourselves.blogspot.com/ , Thank you so much for reading my blog in advance.”

Well, today's topics of discussion and journal are:

The topic of the day –

What you've learned by the end of this 21-day journaling?

Before I start talking about my leanings, let me introduce myself to new people who joined me today. My name is Nalin and I hold the position of Senior Software Engineer at a prestigious company. What about you? (You can use my comment section to introduce yourself, Sounds good 😊)

When I start writing blogs on journal topics, that time I don't have any idea what I can write. Because writing in a diary is different and blogging is different. How I can start? From where to start? or how to pick a title for my blog. I scroll Pinterest and other bloggers' websites, then I get an idea about this 21-day in continue writing.

During my journaling journey, some days I didn't find perfect topic for my blog and someday I didn't wanna in the mood to write anything. When I was planning to start writing on journal ideas, I had doubts about whether anyone liked it or not, how to promote and from where I will get my viewers.

I actively started working on my Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest with some other social media for promoting my blogs, and I saw many people coming from social media, reading and spending time on my blog, and scrolling other blogs also. 

I received responses from them regarding my blog post. I got the message that my audience found it helpful for them. They also start writing diaries.

I must say, at the end of this journey I learned a lot, I learned how to find a perfect topic and how to write a perfect title. How to promote a blog and manage a social media account. I get my true audiences, who reading my blog and respond.

Thank you so much to all of you, because of you only I able to finish my 21-days blog writing journaling idea, also thank you for believing in me and for showing interest in reading my blog. With you the whole journey was beautiful. 

These all are my learnings, and now with this, we come to the end of our discussion.

Before leaving, let me announce. Only 21 days blog journey are done, and soon I will start the book review.

In the book review, I will not only give a rating to the book, but even before that I will tell you the teachings of each chapter, and then in the end I will give you a summary and rating of the book. If you like reading and you want more information than I cover, you can read book also.

Follow my Instagram and Facebook page, so you will get information about when I start publishing new blogs on book reviews.

By following my social media handle, you will get nice positive quotes and affirmations for your daily life and you can use them for your WhatsApp status.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and soon you will get all information in video format.

All social media links are at the top and bottom of the page.

At this moment I am leaving. 

Please share your thoughts in the comment section regarding this blog or directly you can contact me in the contact section. Do it without hesitation.  

If you want me some other topic to cover, or some other writing series like this, you can suggest to me, and I will include it in the. 

Feel free, to do whatever topic comes to mind, you send me in.

Thank you in advance.

Soon we will meet again with the new chapter. 


Goodbye. 
Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)