Day 15 – What you'd tell your high school self.

Nalin Sahu
By -
0



Hola friends,

It is a pleasure to have you with me today. I am currently on my day 15 of journaling ideas for 21 days. You are not late; you can start the writing process by referring to my older blogs.

I believe you are following my older blogs, if yes “Thank you so much for reading my blogs” and if not “After this blog, you can check my website. The link is – https://motivationshalachargeyourselves.blogspot.com/ , Thank you so much for reading my blog in advance.”

If you already finished your 10th, only then you can relate to this post. If long back you finished, then you can relate around 90%. During 10th standard, we were depressed not only about marks but also about careers. What will do? How will do? What will happen if I do not secure the merit list? Will get a nice college or any normal college. Will get a nice job or career will spoil. Lots of questions were inside our heads. I am sure, you were also feeling the same, or maybe you had more questions inside your head.

Even, for the 10th standard mark sheet, there is a rumor that all companies will refer 10th mark sheet and based on the marks only, will get a job, blah blah blah. If you are not able to secure a merit list, then will not able to get a job. And then, what happens? Do your marks really make any difference?

If you secure high percentage, it is great for you. But what about those, who didn`t score? What they are doing? Did they fail in their careers? Or not in position to secure a great job? Tell me what they are doing (in the comment section).

For me, my 10th friends are doing great. And, personally for me: I was able to secure only 53%. I am not giving any excuse, but this is because of my memory. I can`t able to remember, and in examinations, memory is crucial. Actually, I must say, examination is not for our knowledge check only, it is basically checking our memory. 

So without spending much time on the introduction, let’s continue today`s journaling topic:

The topic of the day –

What you'd tell your high school self.

Before I start a conversation, let me introduce myself to newly joined people. My name is Nalin and I hold the position of Senior Software Engineer at a prestigious company. What about you? (You can use my comment section to introduce yourself, Sounds good 😊)

This letter is for the 10th standard myself. You can write to yourself. Do it, and you will feel calm. Let me start,


Dear 10th standard self

How are you? I am great. This letter is just to inform you something.

I know you are worrying, right? 

You don't know what you will do? 

I know you like mathematics and physics, but you don't know what can do after 12th. No one is there to guide you, you just wanna do the job, but don't know what kind of job. Right? 

You are worrying about the 12th; will you get mathematics or not? Right? 

Coaching is worse, you are studying on your own, and some concepts you do not understand. But you can't complain about coaching, otherwise, you will not be allowed to go out. Right? 

Yes, I can feel you. It's boring, and don't know if there are important questions kind of things, you are only solving the question paper. 

You have very few good friends, others are friends just for getting help in notes. 

Relax and Chill. I have good news for you. 

Let me tell you the whole journey, after the 10th board, you got mathematics in the 11th. You choose your favorite subject without any pressure, yes others told don`t choose, it is hard, but you picked it. One sad news, your best friend is not with you, but it`s okay. Right?

After finishing your 12th, you start exploring computer courses. Yes, you still don`t have any idea what will you do after 12. And it's okay. 

You know, you enrolled for a B.Sc. with your favorite subject Mathematics. You finished your graduation somehow, it was boring. And with graduation, you get experience in teaching also. You can teach. I never know. Your student likes you.

After completing graduation, in 3 months you got a job as a computer assistant. don't know why people say there is no opportunity. There is a lot but with the condition is: willing to do it. 

Yes, I know you want your job location other than your home town, but it is okay. In 9 months you get enrolled for a Master's, and it's great you leave the job and pursue a master's. And good part is that the college is not in our city, even not in our state, I went to a different state. 

After completing graduation, your hard work starts paying you back. When you were in the last semester of your master's, you got paid internship and then after completing your master's in 2 months, you got placed in the company, you wanna be a part of. And you are doing great.

This is a career journey till now. And you know, you start writing blogs, you have created your YouTube channel and Instagram, Facebook pages, not so much but yes you are getting views. And it's great. Right? At least, you start creating your digital identity. You are really doing great. 😊 Congratulations for everything you achieved.

Love you most.

Nalin 

It`s done. Is it silly? No, right?

But before smartphones, life was like this only. If you had done your 10th in 2010 or before, you understand this.

Now your task is to write a letter for your 10th self and share it with me. By doing this: you will remind yourself, how much under pressure you were. How you pass those days. 

With this, we come to the end of the discussion. At this moment, I am leaving. 

Tomorrow, I will come back with the new journaling topic. Please share your thoughts in the comment section regarding this blog. Do it without hesitation. You won't be charged for it.

If you want me some other topic to cover, you can suggest me, and I will include it in the blog as a journal. Feel free, to do whatever topic comes to mind, you send me in Contact Us form.

And follow my Instagram and Facebook page, so you will get information about when I am publishing new blogs, also here you will get quotes and affirmations for your daily life positivity and you can use them for your WhatsApp status. 

Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and soon you will get all the information in video format.

All social media links are at the top and bottom of the page

Thank you so much in advance.

We will meet tomorrow with a new topic

Goodbye. 

Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)