Day 16 – What's bothering you this very second?

Nalin Sahu
By -
0



Hola friends,

It is a pleasure to have you with me today. I am currently on my day 16 of journaling ideas for 21 days. You are not too late; you can start the writing process by referring to my older blogs. If you need help, ping me if will help you.

I believe you are following my older blogs, if yes “Thank you so much for reading my blogs” and if not “After this blog, you can check my website. The link is – https://motivationshalachargeyourselves.blogspot.com/ , Thank you so much for reading my blog in advance.”

Yes, I know. Lots of things are bothering you, if you are in your academic, study and job is the reason for bothering, if you are in a job, you are not satisfied with the job or you wanna change it, or you got frustrated from the everyday task. 
“I am on vacation every single day 'cause I love my occupation” 
Is the only good song nothing else.
 
Let's continue talking about today`s journaling topic:
The topic of the day –

What's bothering you this very second?

 
Before I start a conversation, let me introduce myself to newly joined people. My name is Nalin and I hold the position of Senior Software Engineer at a prestigious company. What about you? (You can use my comment section to introduce yourself, Sounds good 😊)
 
In my case, I have been in the same company for 3 years, I am working on my skills but not finding a way how I can do something new. 

I started writing a blog, and it has become very difficult for me every passing day. Every day coming up with new ideas for writing becomes challenging for me. 

Sometimes facing out of words, sometimes there is no nice topic, and sometimes what I can write or how I can deliver worthy content to my readers. 

I don't wanna repeat myself, so searching every day new content. It is not like I don't have it; the thing is I want more helpful content for my reader.

So, every time before starting any writing, I always read relevant articles, watch relevant videos, and exploring others people's blogs to find the right content information for each topic of the day. And sometimes it is not sufficient to write an entire blog.

I started uploading content on Instagram and Facebook, yet not getting sufficient reach, but I am improving the quality and content of the posts and reels every day. If you have any suggestions for improving my content and post, you are most welcome. I am managing alone, blogs, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube with my full-time job. 

Now, I am concluding our discussion, otherwise the blog will become long. Let me end our discussion. At this moment, I am leaving. My comment section is open for you, you can tell me your bothering reason.
 
Tomorrow, I will come back with the new journaling topic. Please share your thoughts in the comment section regarding this blog. Do it without hesitation. You won't be charged for it.
 
And, if you want me some other topic to cover, you can suggest me, and I will include it in the blog as a journal. Feel free, to do whatever topic comes to mind, you send me in Contact Us form.

Also, follow my Instagram and Facebook page, so you will get information about when I am publishing new blogs, also here you will get quotes and affirmations for your daily life positivity and you can use them for your WhatsApp status. 

Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and soon you will get all the information in video format.

All social media links are at the top and bottom of the page
 
Thank you in advance.
 
We will meet tomorrow with a new topic
 
Goodbye. 

Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)