Day 6 – Your definition of happiness.

Nalin Sahu
By -
0

 


Hola friends,

My pleasure to see you today.

Today is my day 6 of 21 day`s journaling ideas.

And it`s not too late to join me. You can start journaling journey with me today onwards.

Happy! The word alone is very powerful, a single word can work like whole sentence. Yes! being happy is very powerful feeling, it can make you super human, but it is very difficult to be happy all time, and if you try to smile every time, surrounding people will think that you are mad.

            Yes, it is funny, but true. Now a day being happy is more difficult than finding a job. Mostly people will get confuse between smiling face and actual true happy feeling. Even we forget how happy feeling is, we are just smiling, waking up with smiling face, meeting people with smile on face, spending time with smile on face. 

Are you really happy?

No.

We are just smiling.

If you are not agreeing with me, so tell me last time when you felt relax while you were smiling, when you were tension free or when you were smiling without cause and feel calm, just calmness inside. Like there is not other feeling only happiness.

    do remember the particular moment, it is your positive memory and log it somewhere either in dairy, in my comment section or sent me mail (contact us), or in your blog and share the link with me.

Yes, today in this blog the journal topic is based on happiness. What your opinion, shares it with me on. And right now, I am sharing my opinion on the topic

Today`s topic –

Your definition of happiness.

Before start diving into memory, let me introduce myself – Hello, my name is Nalin and I`m married working women. I am Working in prestigious company and designation as Senior Software Engineer. What about you? (You can use my comment section to introduce yourself, Sounds good 😊)

In my life there was few powerful happy moments. Yes, it is few but powerful, like after my graduation, I was happy and feel relax, because I was free for doing fulltime job. Because of college, I was doing part time like – tuition only. 

    Then in few months I got offer letter of my first job. I was delighted. The first job helped me to boost my confidence, help me in social communication skill, there I was computer operator and the job was 9 months long only, after that I went for doing masters, but those 9 months was my golden period. 

    Me in graduation times and me after job, was completely different. In yesterday`s blog, I told you financially self-dependent is very necessary for personal growth. And then getting in role in masters, I was happy.

    In my last semester of masters, I cracked interview for internship. It was corona time period, people were losing job, and I was able to make position for myself and started my career as engineer. First time in life, I was satisfied. I was feeling proud to me, and it was paid internship in startup. 

    After finishing my internship in one month I got placed in MNC. The day I got the offer letter, that moment was definition of my happiness for me. You can`t imagine, it was everything for me, getting stable job and in MNC, for me it was my dream comes true moment and all my had work paid me as fulfilling my dream. While I am writing the blog my eyes are wet. In that moment, I was most delighted person in my world. I can feel that happy moments in my vein still, and it motivates me everyday to work hard toward my new set of goals.  

This is my definition of happiness, now. its your turn, tell me your definition.

Now, I am leaving.

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I will back tomorrow with new journaling idea. Do write your view in my comment section regarding this blog. Anything either idea or review 'welcome'. Just do it. 

It don`t cost you, kidding!

Also, if you want me some other topic to cover, you can suggest me, I will include in blog as journal. Feel free, whatever topic comes in your mind, you can send me in contact us form. Thank you in advance.

We will meet tomorrow with new topic

Good bye.


Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)