Hola friends,
My pleasure to see you today.
Today is my day 5 of 21 day`s journaling ideas.
And it`s not too late to join me. You can start journaling journey today also.
Feeling so great to see that I am writing this. I am writing blog on journaling. Also very happy to see you that you are reading my blog, only request, do comment. Your comment will help me to know how I can provide more meaningful content to you.
So, tell, what you think about fear. Yes, you read right, today we will discuss about fear. You can tell your opinion in my comment section, or you can write blog with topic fear or any journaling idea about fear, and share the link to me, or you can send mail to me (contact us page).
Actually, feeling fear is very common for all of us, we always fear while
we start doing new or doing something against our family and friends. Generally,
when we make decision by own without acknowledge to family or loved once. And, failure
feeling is very high, always facing failure is haunted us. Also, since
childhood, we heard being fail is not good from our family, then teaches and
then friends or surrounding, it seems like failure is like curse. Because of failure
feeling most skillful people spend their whole life in comfortable zone. Now in
our daily life, people use fear feeling against us for their advantages only,
for example – in advertisement, company induced fear in audience, and sell
their product, in family parents use fear feeling so their child will not go
against them, teachers, managers every where if you observer, people use fear
feeling for their advantage. We human, can not live alone, we need someone
around us, this is also kind of fear. Fear to be alone. There are lots more
story is the air around us. If you observe you will know all game is based on fear
only.
In continue, tell me you opinion, what you think about fear? Every time you fear, what you did? How you overcome? Tell me your side of story in the comment section or you can send me mail to me (contact us page).
In this section, today I will tell you about my biggest fear. Is it still with me, or I had overcome. Or how I had deal with this. So, the topic of the day is:
Today`s
topic –
Your biggest fear of your life.
Before start, let me introduce myself – Hello, my name is Nalin and I`m married working women. I am Working in prestigious company and designation as Senior Software Engineer. What about you? (You can use my comment section to introduce yourself, Sounds good 😊)
Biggest fear of my life was; If I will not success in my life, what will I do?
Here
success means getting job. During my academic time, I was very tensed, that
what if I will do if will not get job? How I will manage? What I will do? All
this is because I don`t want that life, the life surrounding people was living,
it was good, but not for me. I don`t wanna live without dreams, without self-aware,
without knowing the world. I wanna see dream; I wanna be ambitious person. I
wanna make my own identity. And most important I wanna be financial self-dependent.
I don`t want to depend on my family or on my husband for financially at least. This
fear is still with me, because whatever life style I am owning, it is far
better than my childhood life, and I don`t wanna lose it. Financially
self-depend made us opiniated and self-aware, and it is very important in my
opinion. Every day I doing hard work, for sustain at my current position. Also,
this is not my destination, I am on the journey to become more successful, so I
am doing hard work to fulfill my all dreams. That’s it. It is the fear of loss
something, it is still with me, it fuels me for doing better, so I never wanna overcome
from it.
Okay. Its up to you.
I will back tomorrow with new journaling topic. Do write your view in my comment section regarding this blog, or your opinion about fear. Any this is welcome. Just do it. It don`t cost you.
Also, if you want me some other topic to cover, you can suggest me, I will include in blog as journal. Feel free, whatever topic comes in your mind, you can send me in contact us form.
Thank you in advance.
We
will meet tomorrow with new topic

%20(1).webp)
Post a Comment
0Comments