Hola friends,
My pleasure to see you today.
Today is my day 7 of 21 days of journaling ideas.
And it`s not too
late to join me. You can start your journaling journey today also.
While I was thinking
about choosing today`s topic, my mind started filling with lots of constructive
and non-constructive feedback. Also, I think about the response when I was
doing anything wrong or making any mistake.
It is very easy
to find a mistake in someone, right?
If any person is
doing something, surrounding people come and start mocking and start giving
suggestions, not for help, even to make self-esteem down, and if you complain that
your idea does not seem constructive to me, then they blame like we came to
help and you are not counting us.
Did you feel the
same?
Or
Do you feel the
same?
Does someone ask
for help from them?
No. Right!
Why they came?
Not all people
come to us, for doing help. Most people come to us just to pull us. And they
can be anyone, be aware of whom you are sharing your mistake and with ask for
help.
Why I am talking
about this? You observe that your surroundings, or your relatives or your friends
and teachers, and even sometimes close family members like anyone, can easily
point out your mistake, but if they get a chance to do the same, they will not be
able to do the task whatever you did with the mistake. Think about this!
To continue, today we will talk about making mistakes. Is it good or bad? Or how we can deal with non-constructive ideas given by our fellows. So, the topic of the day is:
Today`s
topic –
Is making a mistake a crime?
Before diving, let me introduce myself – Hello, my name is Nalin and I`m a married working woman. I am Working in a prestigious company and designated as a Senior Software Engineer. What about you? (You can use my comment section to introduce yourself, Sounds good 😊)
Let's carry on
with our conversation. Finding mistakes in the us is like a hobby for our surroundings.
Right!
And what we are
doing?
We stop. Right!
Let me tell you my
personal story, last year when I started writing the blog, I had newly explored chat GPT. One mistake I made, I
took the whole content of the blog from chat GPT and pasted it on my blog, you
can see the blog is still there. One comment was, “While reading the blog, with
the story I can relate it to me, but after reading further you paste it from chat
GPT”.
It is
not word to word, but similar comment I got on my blog. It was my mistake I can
admit, but I didn`t get any constructive idea for improving, it was for me like
criticism. I stopped writing and started learning how I should not repeat the
mistake. Then from scratch, I started learning
and writing the blog.
By
this story, I just wanna convey – make mistakes and learn from them. Don`t just
repeat the same mistake every time, learn, learn and learn then apply, if you
stop because someone said something, you didn`t find it constructive, it will
cause you not to them.
My
final words are - make mistakes, tons of mistakes, but never repeat the same.
Learn and rectify, after every rectification, you will find a great version of
yourself. And don`t stop yourself, just because of people`s destructive suggestions.
This is my opinion. Your opinion can be different. And it is perfectly fine.
You can share with me: how you are dealing with your mistakes.
At this moment, I am departing.
I will be back tomorrow with the new journaling topic. Do write your view in my comment section regarding this blog, or your opinion about making mistakes. And this is welcome. Just do it. It won't cost you.
Also, if you want me some other topic to cover, you can suggest me, I will include it in the blog as a journal. Feel free, to do whatever topic comes to mind, you send me in Contact Us form.
Thank you in advance.
We will meet tomorrow with a new topic
Goodbye.


Post a Comment
0Comments