Hola
friends,
It is
a pleasure to have you with me today. I am currently on my day 18 of journaling
ideas for 21 days. You are not late; you can start the writing process by
referring to my older blogs.
I
believe you are following my older blogs, if yes “Thank you so much for reading
my blogs” and if not “After this blog, you can check my website. The link is – https://motivationshalachargeyourselves.blogspot.com/ ,
Thank you so much for reading my blog in advance.”
Did you ever make weekly plan?
In my observation making a weekly plan, is reduces so many extra days of work.
For example: if we divide any task on a weekly vise, so we can observe our progress, and work performance.
If any strategies are not giving the desired outcome, we can change or update them and then reapply them.
Don`t just believe in me, apply and do experiments.
If you are making any learning
plan or wanna make any habit or any new strategies for growth, divide it into a weekly vise plan. And improve slowly accordingly.
Slow progress is steady progress.
Well,
without taking more time, let's come to the journaling topic:
The
topic of the day –
What you are focusing on this week
Before
I start a conversation, let me introduce myself to newly joined people. My name
is Nalin and I hold the position of Senior Software Engineer at a prestigious
company. What about you? (You can use my comment section to introduce yourself,
Sounds good 😊)
This week, I have many tasks on my bucket list.
Soon, this 21-day journey will end, so I am confused about what I can do next.
Explaining and implementing affiliate
markets, reviewing the book, or start explaining how to manage social
media, or how we can share posts on various social media to increase reach or
will start exploring different kinds of business ideas.
There are so many plans I have for the MotivationShala audience.
For example, in affiliate
marketing I will explain to you how to create an account, setting the link in
your social media, and by referring to the product you can earn a commission. This
is based on social media management.
The Next idea is that I can start explain to you how you can create your best business page and account across different social media and start getting followers, and then by the affiliates program you can sell the product without the establishment of any physical business or shops.
The next idea is, to establish small digital businesses like Print on Demand. How to start, set up and work.
The next idea is; to review the book, I will go with the chapter summary.
In the book review, I will share my views and understanding on the particular chapters and you can send your thoughts, also if you have any doubts.
And at the end of all chapters of book, I will share the rating, and reason why you need to buy the book. So, if you like reading in original form, you can buy the book.
Books are usually good friends, a very beautiful present, and alone time partner.
By reading the book you can go into a different world, you will feel like you are the main lead character and all situations are happening to you.
I will cover motivational, correct habit, habit builder, etc. kind of books because I like this domain.
But if you want me to cover a different domain, share the book or book name, and I will definitely review that also.
My blogs are not promotional, and I am not getting anything for promoting any books.
Actually, I love reading books, and then I want someone to listen to all my understanding, so I am thinking to start writing a blog on books, soon I will start covering the same on my YouTube channel also, but yet I am limited to writing only.
This week, I am focusing on finding the best content for you, or what will be more useful.
I am just finding a way how I can provide you the best at MotivationShala.
If you have any suggestions, then share with me, and I will definitely consider your suggestions.
For now, I come to the end of the discussion. At this moment, I am leaving. If you have any suggestions, send me directly. And tell me - What is your weekly plan or did you set or not?
Tomorrow,
I will come back with the new journaling topic. Please share your thoughts in
the comment section regarding this blog. Do it without hesitation. You won't be
charged for it.
And,
if you want me some other topic to cover, you can suggest me, and I will
include it in the blog as a journal. Feel free, to do whatever topic comes to
mind, you send me in Contact Us form.
Also, follow my Instagram and Facebook page, so you will get information about when I am publishing new blogs, also here you will get quotes and affirmations for your daily life positivity and you can use them for your WhatsApp status.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and soon you will get all the information in video format.
All social media links are at the top and bottom of the page
Thank
you in advance.
We
will meet tomorrow with a new topic
Goodbye.


Post a Comment
0Comments