Hola
friends,
It is
a pleasure to have you with me today. I am currently on my day 17 of journaling
ideas for 21 days. You are not late; you can start the writing process by
referring to my old blogs.
I believe you are following my older blogs, if yes “Thank you so much for reading my blogs” and if not “After this blog, you can check my website. The link is – https://motivationshalachargeyourselves.blogspot.com/ , Thank you so much for reading my blog in advance.”
Ever you feel, you want to thank the person, from whom you learn a lot.
No no, Not for the good teachings of your life, actually for the bad experience.
If not, you should thank them.
Meeting with a particular kind of person, you learn what you don`t want for you. This teaching is priceless.
By them only, you learn successfully, how used to be stronger to deal with new kinds of negativities?
With their help only you know the importance of boundaries, and how to set boundaries, how to take care of your own mental health.
Yes! Right?
If you are an active reader, so you will know that all self-help kind books suggest being selective about your surroundings and keeping a distance from negative people, making peace with them, is essential for you. It is important. You should learn.
In continuing
this blog, I will write a letter to those who don`t deserve me and the title is:
the topic of the day –
A goodbye letter to someone who doesn't deserve to be in my life.
Before
I start a conversation, let me introduce myself to newly joined people. My name
is Nalin and I hold the position of Senior Software Engineer at a prestigious
company. What about you? (You can use my comment section to introduce yourself,
Sounds good 😊)
This is my words and feelings toward the person, who don`t deserve me. I am not going to mention a particular person, for me list is long. But for you, it could be anyone, your friends, colleagues, boss, teammate, family, neighbor, roommate anyone, or maybe everyone. Write your feelings towards them. It will help you in making peace with them.
Let me start my letter:
Dear Someone,
How are you?
I hope you are good.
This letter is just to say thank you for your priceless teachings. I learned a lot from you.
I learned, how not to show any grudge but only mentally torture.
I learned how to be loveable, and polite and destroy else without doing anything.
I know now, how without showing on faces, we can be bitter to someone, so no one can blame and the targeted person can devasted.
I'm very thankful to you for all these kinds of teachings.
Due to this now I understand self-boundary, and self-dignity, also now I know how I can strongly take a stand for myself.
Before meeting with you, I had never known this kind of situation in my life whatever I experienced in your presence.
Now, I can tackle it with professionally.
With you, I understand what I don't wanna repeat, I know how I need to deal with this.
Thank you so much for everything. Now it’s time to say goodbye to you.
Please Don't ever come back, I learned a lot and now it is at saturation level.
Don't come back to teach me the same things again, I want now others can learn from you, so teach them as well.
Thank you in advance for not coming back, and thank you for all these teachings.
Goodbye.
God bless me.
Nalin
Feeling relaxed now. All these words, I can never able to exchange in person with them, but by writing I can make calm to myself.
And now at this moment, I am done with this letter. I am leaving. But for you. The same task. Do it, and share with me.
Tomorrow, I will come back with the new journaling topic. Please share your thoughts in the comment section.
And, if you want me some other topic to cover, you can suggest me, and I will include it in the blog as a journal.
Feel free, to do whatever topic comes to mind, you send me in Contact Us form.
Also, follow my Instagram and Facebook page, so you will get information about when I am publishing new blogs, also here you will get quotes and affirmations for your daily life positivity and you can use them for your WhatsApp status.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and soon you will get all information in video format.
All social media links are at the top and bottom of the page
Thank you in advance.
We will meet tomorrow with a new topic
Goodbye.


Post a Comment
0Comments