Day 4 – Your Life story in one paragraph

Nalin Sahu
By -
0

 


Hola friends,

My pleasure to see you today.

Today is my Day 4 of 21 day`s journaling ideas.

And it`s not too late to join me. You can start journaling journey with me today also.

I am very surprise, it`s been 3 days in row, and we are doing journaling as committed, writing blog without any motivation or any external cause, and this happens because discipline. Motivation was to start the blogging but discipline make sure no matter what the mood, situation or anything, we need to continue the work we start and finish the task.

Actually, only motivation will never help us to reach at destination, it is myth that only motivated people conquer the world. It is discipline, it makes sure we can achieve our goal.

By reading blogs, listing podcast, following motivational speaker one day and not doing anything onwards, will not help. Even only one day hustle will not lead us to our desired goal, we need to be continuous. And this continuity will achieve by discipline, not only with motivation. If we observe our life and surrounding people, we will find, lots of daily routine we following because of discipline not cause of motivation, there is no motivation no encourage, but we are doing same every day. Discipline will become habit in longs run.

Let me tell you a small example – if we observe, our parents or our grand-parents, they are very punctual about their sleep time, wake up time, eating habit, in long run it helps them, they are more fit and energetic as compare to us, their vision about life is more positive as compare to us, even they are more productive and less procrastinate task as compare to us. Can we expect that much of energy when we will become grand-parents? Can`t.

Because, we have lack of discipline. Most of people among us, after reading blog or listing podcast topic of best sleeping habit and feel motivate and commit to follow the same routine, and next day because of no motivation, they can`t follow. Same with exercise. After getting motivate from external cause, they take gym membership, and after motivation down, people are postponing the idea of going gym, or even not doing any muscle movement. I am not talking about all people, some among us feel motivated and commit task, and then with disciple make sure that they will achieve their goal.

            Okay, now tell me about your story, about your discipline? What you are doing after committing, had you finish the task? or just give up. Tell me your story in the comment section or you can send me mail to me (contact us page).

 

So, today I will tell you my life story in one paragraph. I am including this idea in my journaling because most of the people don`t know about themselves. If you are following and writing with me, it will help you to understand your achievement. And it will help you in logging positive aspect of your life. So, the topic of the day is:

Today`s topic –

Your Life story in one paragraph. 

Before start, let me introduce myself – Hello, my name is Nalin and I`m married working women. I am Working in prestigious company and designation as Senior Software Engineer. What about you? (You can use my comment section to introduce yourself, Sounds good 😊)

For my life story, while I am observing my life till today and after reading my dairy, (Yes, before blog writing, I was active dairy writer.) Whatever I am doing right now, long back I dreamed. My native place is UP, Prayagraj and in back before 2018, going out from my city was not allowed. But for masters I went not only in different city, in different state. And currently I doing job, it was also dream from me. I was simple B.Sc. in Mathematics student, but with my continuous hard work help me in changing my story. I did MCA as masters and now doing job in prestigious MNC. Yes, most of people are doing same. And exactly I wanna convey to you – Whatever you are, whatever you are doing right now, no matter you fail or achieve, all because of your continuous discipline. You achieve what you deserve, and if you are not achieved yet, then trust me one day you will get definitely.

This is my one paragraph story. I promise to myself; I did work at all cost either I feel motivated or not with discipline I had done. I fulfil my promise. As, I am simple like you, if I can do, you can also do. Just trust on you, and with motivation work on discipline yourself. I will more helpful to you.

Now. its your turn, tell me your part of story.

Confused?

Relax, it could be anything. Think about: what you promise to yourself; and with hard work, you make possible it to achieve. Share it with me in comment section or in your diary on in mail to me.

Great.

Now, for me, it`s time to leave.

I will back tomorrow with new journaling topic. For now, just write your view in my comment section regarding this blog.

Also, if you want me some other topic to cover, you can suggest me, I will include in blog as journal. Feel free, whatever topic comes in your mind, you can send me in contact us form. 

Thank you in advance. 

We will meet tomorrow with new topic

Good Bye!


Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)