My pleasure to see you today.
Today is my day 3 of 21 day`s journaling ideas.
Ant it`s not late for you. You can start your
journaling journey with me from today onwards.
Till now, few journaling idea covers, for more details
on journaling after reading this blog you can check out [ My Favorite part of today and Your bestmemory from this year, so far.]
So, lets start. And before starting: tell me what
improving meaning to you? (you can use my comments section).
For me improving is updating ourself, if you are
developer then you can enhance your coding ability, if you are tester, you can
improve your testing skills, if you are blogger like me then you can enhance
your writing skill, like I am doing every day, also if you are painter then try
to figure out new painting skill. Never stop improving yourself. By learning something
new every day, you can improve yourself. By doing same thing in same way, we
stop our learning.
By title or small intro, you already know that in this
journaling journey, today I am writing blog on improving, you can write same in
blog or in my comment section or in your diary about improving in your opinion.
The topic of the day is:
Today`s topic –
What you want to
improve about yourself.
Before starting of improving journey, let me introduce
myself – Hello, my name is Nalin and I`m married working women. I am Working in
prestigious company and designation as Senior Software Engineer. What about
you? (You can use my comment section to introduce yourself, Fabulous 😊)
Actually, in my case, I want to improve my habit. Well,
I improving list is very big. Like I wish to improve my soft skills like: communication
skill, negotiation skill, public speaking skill, social skills, writing skill so
I can make better content, and in personal: my cooking skill, and in professional:
my coding skill as I am full stack developer, there is a lot never ending list.
But in starting, I wish to improve my daily basis habit.
Habit is most
import part of our life. If we get success in changing our habit, it can lead to
change our future. And habit is very important part of our daily routine. By
making habit of any task, we can automate our self. Because if some tasks
become habitual, then without thinking it will happen automatically. By improving
your small – small habit, in long run, automatically improve you.
And now, I am
really going to work on making new set of habit and I will daily learn that how
to improve it. In this list first task is blogging. With this my writing skill
will improve and by doing this everyday I will learn how to express myself in
words. By this automatically my social skill will improve and in long run my
communication skill will also rectify.
So, this is my planning to do.
Now its your turn, tell me what you want to improve in
you. And what will be your strategi for your improvement
Confused?
Relax, it could be anything. Think about: what you
like. Share it with me in comment section or in your diary.
Great.
Now, it`s time to leave.
I will back tomorrow with new journaling topic. For now,
just write your view in my comment section regarding this blog.
Also, if you want me some other topic to cover, you
can suggest me, I will include in blog as journal. Feel free, whatever topic comes
in your mind, you can send me in contact us form. Thank you in advance. We will
meet tomorrow with new topic

.webp)
Totally agree on that for continuous improvement!
ReplyDeleteSmall but continuous
Thank you so much.
Delete