In Motivation Shala: How to start blogging, When the right time for Blogging

Nalin Sahu
By -
13

Hello Friends, Chai pee lo fir motivation dungi….😆😆😆 (Have tea, and then I will start giving motivation). Or Tea is the secret of my writing


How to Start Blogging


Jokes apart. The first blog is like the first day in school or first day in the gym or the first day in the office

We know everything or we know how to do, but still get scared about how we can manage same this happens when we start writing. 

I am a software engineer still I was confused that it is right to take the domain name and hosting or should I start free. 

I was spending my 3 days in thinking should I purchase or use it for free, not only this even I was spending about 2-3 years just thinking should I start blogging or vlogging. 

And the core concept was the same talking about what I learned or in which I am good. 

This happens to you also… right… And today I started



And if you are also like me so don`t think too much just start your writing, go first for the free domain name and hosting, and after creating some content purchase the domain name of your choice and hosting both

Purchase this for better reach, purchase it for yourself and start writing just for exploring yourself

When you will able to find your niche, you will get in which you are good, your skill, your ability


How to earn from blog, How to know niche

Everyone is unique and everyone has some skill, the universe is so much intelligent they don`t have time to create useless things, just believe in yourselfstay positive in your mind, and if you have any role model in your mind just try to observe what they did in their life and what you can do for you. 

Like others, you also have 24 hours and observe how you can use it better for you

 

And now the main question was...

  1. When to start Blogging?
  2. When will be the right time for blogging?

The Answers for both are - Now

 

That is for today.

Start blogging, Earn from Blogging

Thank you so much for reading and for your time. My shala is now closed, we will meet tomorrow with the new story. bye bye.

 

Tags:

Post a Comment

13Comments

  1. Very nice ms.. Nalin...your thoughts are so realistic...that inspired me for blogging 😊🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Achha hai 😍🧄👌, keep it up .... ...🙏👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start nalin, keep it up👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really very nice..u made my day ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  6. अति उत्तम प्रयास है। लिखते रहने से कार्य, व्यवहार, सोच - विचार और अभिव्यक्ति में कुशलता आती है। स्वयं से जुड़ने का अच्छा प्रयास है।

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment